Vosges Haut Chocolat is seeking an experienced Human Resources Director to provide overall strategic HR leadership to the business and drive key HR initiatives in areas such as recruiting, performance management, compensation planning, succession planning, benefits administration, training and development, retention, organizational effectiveness and employee communication. Vosges is looking for a passionate and creative Strategic HR Leader to serve as a consultant/partner to management and demonstrate expertise in all HR areas. As a forward-thinking company, Vosges knows that employees are our most important asset- and we are looking for our new HR Leader to create a productive work environment where everyone is engaged and committed to producing the finest chocolate in the world. . This is a very hands-on role, and this position will own all aspects of HR, act as a liaison with all other departments, advise the executive team on HR strategy, and act as an ambassador and driving force behind Vosges’ fantastic culture. Vosges is an innovative, creative, and entrepreneurial company, and we are constantly seeking ways to improve our products and processes, so to be a successful Vosges HR Leader you must also possess those traits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- -Work with senior management to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results
- -Partner with leaders on organizational design, and talent assessment
- -Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and the employee experience
- -Manage direct reports and external agencies/vendors as needed
- -Provide compensation support to address internal equity concerns, promotions, transfers, etc..
- -Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities and address employee issues
- -Work with managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balanced perspective
- -Develop and support internal company events to build Vosges culture and promote Vosges values/ideals
- -Assess company’s human resources training needs and conduct 1:1 and/or group sessions as appropriate
- -Implement/administer/interpret and improve corporate policies/programs/procedures
- -Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential
- -Own the evolution of our employer brand and ensure that it is strong and effective in regards to attracting, retaining, and developing talent for the Company
- -Provide compensation support to address internal equity concerns, promotions, etc.
- -Seek and recognize new opportunities to more effectively manage and allocate human resources
- -Assist Managers in employment offers, employee on-boarding, mitigating performance issues and terminations
Desired Skills & Experience:
- -Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- -SPHR or PHR certification required
- -Must possess an entrepreneurial nature, and appreciate working with other entrepreneurial people
- -Experience working in a growing company of 100-250 employees
- -Minimum of 6 years of comprehensive experience with a full range of Human Resource functions, a minimum of 3 years as a senior Human Resource leader
- -Experience and proven track record of leading Human Resources in a high-growth, multi-location, retail or luxury brand environment preferred
- -Knowledge and experience in managing all aspects of HR - recruitment, compensation, benefits, learning and development, organizational development and change, and employee development
- -Proven influencer; demonstrated ability to coach and counsel both employees and executive-level management
- -Ability to manage and develop a diverse team
- -Well-versed in HR Best Practices and overall policies and processes
Thank you for your time and interest in employment with Vosges Haut-Chocolat. Your resume will be reviewed, once received, and a Vosges representative will contact you if additional followup is needed.
About Vosges Haut-Chocolat:
Vosges Mission: Vosges Haut-Chocolat® welcomes
you to an experiential realm of storytelling through the medium of
chocolate. By means of esteemed craftsmanship and conscious
innovation, we inspire you to interact with the world in a
- Value No.1 – We uphold our brand experience as our highest
priority, delivered through the quality and craftsmanship of
our artisanal chocolate, thoughtful narratives, and flawless
- Value No.2 – We champion ethical and environmentally
sustainable practices, and are accountable for our impact, as
we create chocolate with a worldview.
- Value No.3 – We inspire and model innovation, taking risks
and pushing the boundaries of chocolate conventions.
- Value No.4 – We celebrate a diversity of ideas,
backgrounds, and interests in our people and our
- Value No.5 – We foster collaboration, flexibility,
spontaneity and positive, solution-driven thinking.
- Value No.6 – We approach our guests, partners and one
another with fairness, open-mindedness and integrity.
- Value No.7 – We strive to deliver with grace in all that we
Vosges Haut-Chocolat offers a challenging, professional team-work environment within a business casual, manufacturing environment. We offer excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salary package, profit sharing, 401(k), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, as well as paid time-off. For additional information on Vosges Haut-Chocolat please visit our website at: www.vosgeschocolate.com.
Vosges Haut-Chocolat is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to Human Resources at KaseyM@vosgeschocolate.com