Our Sales Associates are the most critical link in ensuring that our customers have a rewarding experience that exceeds expectations and will keep them coming back time after time. The Sales Associate must demonstrate excellent customer service skills; meet selling and customer capture goals, provide product knowledge to our customers and work as part of a team to meet individual and store objectives.
- - Provide outstanding customer service to each customer by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid Vosges Haut-Chocolat product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service as deemed necessary.
- - Aid customers in locating merchandise or finding the right products based on individual taste.
- - Achieve high levels of sales performance and results.
- - Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- - Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping of sales floor.
- - Assist in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise.
- - Ability to learn and operate current company POS systems.
- - Any other tasks as assigned by any member of the management team.
- - Experience dealing with the public.
- - Ability to read, write, count and communicate with store staff and customers.
- - Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- - Computer proficiency and cash register experience.
- - Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room. Physical activities include bending, kneeling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- - Knowledge of Vosges Haut-Chocolat products.
- - Outgoing, enthusiastic and food-minded individual.
- - Bilingual.
Don’t fret if you don’t hear from us immediately...
We are always on the lookout for talented people, like you, and that is why these positions are always posted. Visit us at our local store if you have any questions, we enjoy getting to know you. Thank you for being a part of our community; when an opportunity arises we hope to be contacting you!
Vosges Mission: Vosges Haut-Chocolat welcomes you to an experiential realm of storytelling through the medium of chocolate. By means of esteemed craftsmanship and conscious innovation, we inspire you to interact with the world in a different way.
- Vosges Value No.1 - We maintain as our highest priority the quality and craftsmanship of our artisanal chocolate
- Vosges Value No.2 - We inspire and model innovation, taking risks and pushing the boundaries of chocolate conventions
- Vosges Value No.3 - We trust in the power of chocolate to open minds, spirits and palates
- Vosges Value No.4 - We are intentional in all we do, and are accountable for our impact, as we create chocolate with a worldview
Vosges Haut-Chocolat offers a challenging, professional team-work environment within a business casual, manufacturing environment. We offer excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salary package, profit sharing, 401(k), medical and life insurance, as well as paid time-off. For additional information on Vosges Haut-Chocolat please visit our website at: www.vosgeschocolate.com.
Vosges Haut-Chocolat is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org