Wild Ophelia Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for an energetic, eager, self starter who is interested in working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. This person has to be able to take the initiative, be resourceful, as well as possess good project management skills. The Marketing Coordinator job requires working on various marketing projects to drive awareness for the Vosges Wild Ophelia brand, and execution of the brand marketing plan to drive profitable growth.
- - Assist the Senior Brand Manager in development of objectives and strategies for Wild Ophelia consistent with Corporate financial goals.
- - Assist in delivering innovation strategy and business cases leveraging insights that are consistent with the strategic focus areas. Must be able to make decisions based on intuition and not always fact based.
- - Assist Senior Brand Manager in developing the long range marketing plan, and manage short range objectives to meet volume and expenditure objectives.
- - Monitor and report on business performance monthly.
- - Monitor all competitive activity and recommend actions as necessary to ensure achievement of sales and profit goals.
- - Drive commercialization strategies and tactics for new product launches.
- - Support and collaborate on line extension recommendations and new product development objectives for introduction to the marketplace.
- - Responsible for managing all marketing and collateral material, trade support and packaging projects
- - Be the key person in driving awareness, building programs, and where necessary assist in working with outside agencies to implement marketing strategies.
- - Prior marketing experience and a passion for marketing would be helpful (but not required)
- - Ability to work with cross functional teams
- - Intellectual curiosity
- - Confidence
- - Passion
- - Friendly
- - Positive
- - Knowledge of Vosges Haut-Chocolat products.
- - Outgoing, enthusiastic and food-minded individual.
- - Bilingual.
Don’t fret if you don’t hear from us immediately...
We are always on the lookout for talented people, like you, and that is why these positions are always posted. Visit us at our local store if you have any questions, we enjoy getting to know you. Thank you for being a part of our community; when an opportunity arises we hope to be contacting you!
Vosges Mission: Vosges Haut-Chocolat® welcomes you to an experiential realm of storytelling through the medium of chocolate. By means of esteemed craftsmanship and conscious innovation, we inspire you to interact with the world in a different way.
- Vosges® Value No.1 - We maintain as our highest priority the quality and craftsmanship of our artisanal chocolate
- Vosges Value No.2 - We inspire and model innovation, taking risks and pushing the boundaries of chocolate conventions
- Vosges Value No.3 - We trust in the power of chocolate to open minds, spirits and palates
- Vosges Value No.4 - We are intentional in all we do, and are accountable for our impact, as we create chocolate with a worldview
Vosges Haut-Chocolat offers a challenging, professional team-work environment within a business casual, manufacturing environment. We offer excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salary package, profit sharing, 401(k), medical and life insurance, as well as paid time-off. For additional information on Vosges Haut-Chocolat please visit our website at: www.vosgeschocolate.com.
Vosges Haut-Chocolat is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to Kasey at KaseyM@vosgeschocolate.com