White Chocolate + Olive Panini Recipe
Chocolate alongside savory, quality ingredients yield amazing results. For best result use 30% white chocoalte with a content of 30% cocoa butter.
Cook Time: 3 Min | Serves: 1
- 2 slices rustic Italian bread or ciabatta about 2 inches in diameter
- 1 ⅓ tbsp first cold pressed, extra virgin olive oil Pinch Maldon sea salt
- 1/4 oz. (7 gr.) white chocolate
- 1 slice of Buffalo mozzarella
- 2 Nicoise and 2 Castelvetrano Sicilian Green Olives pitted and sliced
- Fresh basil leaf
Katrina's Inspiration"White chocolate often gets a bad rap. Many argue that it is not chocolate at all. I disagree! White chocolate is made from the cocoa butter that is derived from the cacao bean. The cocoa butter is separated from the dark cocoa solids and combined with sugar and milk to create white chocolate. It is usually quite sweet and very creamy. I usually combine white chocolate with something citrus-y, salty or with a floral note to offset the sweetness. The more delicate flavor of the white chocolate allows the softer citrus and floral notes to enjoy center stage."
- 1. Brush each slice of bread with olive oil front and back.
- 2. Top with a pinch of sea salt, a slice of buffalo mozzarella cheese, olives, basil, and place a few pieces of white chocolate on top.
- 3. Sandwich together and place in a preheated Panini press.
- 4. Press until golden and melted, 2-3 minutes.
Full Moon Brownies Recipe
Classic Chocolate Brownies with a Vosges® spin using our Black Pearl® Dark Chocolate Exotic Candy Bar.
Pina Ginger Irie Drink Recipe
This delicious and refreshing drink recipe was inspired by travels in Jamaica and the legendary Bob Marley and Rastafarian culture. In Rastafarian vocabulary, the word 'Irie' refers to positive emotions or feelings, or anything that is good. Turn up the Bob Marley and sip on a Pina Ginger Irie Drink to transport yourself to Jamaica and see how the sweet vibrations begin to flow...
Organic Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Panini Recipe
A delicious combination of savory and sweet, this recipe will satisfy even the strongest comfort food cravings. This organic peanut butter, chocolate and banana panini is made with a special butter from Isigny Ste Mere that contains coarse grains of grey sea salt.