Salad with Mustard & Stout Beer Vinaigrette
Vosges Huat-Chocolat® Salad with Mustard & Stout Beer Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup American Irish stout beer
- 1 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tsp mustard grain mustard
- Salt and pepper
Katrina's InspirationI love to invite beer loving friends over for a casual meal and surprise them with a beer centric feast. Of course, you must keep the pints of American Irish stout beer flowing throughout!
DirectionsFor the salad Toss bitter greens, such as dandelion greens with Mustard & Stout Beer Vinaigrette. Arrange chilled, boiled fingerling potatoes and roasted beets on top. Place a poached egg on the plate and garnish with a sprinkling of maldon salt and a swoosh of stout beer foam just before serving. For the Mustard & Stout Beer Vinaigrette
- Place 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar, American Irish stout beer, mustard and healthy pinch of salt in the blender or bowl.
- Slowly turn on the whisk of the blender or using your hand drizzle the oil in very, very slowly so that you form a strong emulsion. Grind some white pepper and salt to taste.
Featured ProductBacon + Chocolate Gift Box
Bacon Toffee, Mo's® Milk and Dark Chocolate Bacon Bars, Flying Pigs, and Mo's Bacon Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix! ... Learn More »