Exotic Truffle Collection, 32 pieces
Exotic Truffle Collection, 32 pieces
Embark on a trip around the world with exotic chocolate!
Our signature 32-piece exotic truffles collection is inspired by Katrina’s travels around the world. Our proprietary blend of chocolate, exotic spices, herbs, roots, and botanicals are sourced for their superior qualities from her travels worldwide. Each exotic chocolate truffle collection includes an enclosed book with guided tasting notes, ingredient sourcing details, and experiential truffle stories and pairings. These unique chocolate truffles are some of our best-selling chocolates and make an amazing gift for any occasion!
Have multiple gifts to send? Visit our new E-Gifting Platform. No Shipping Address Needed. E-Gift Here.
Take a look at what exotic chocolate flavors are included in our 32- Piece collection.
(2) Ambrosia: Australian macadamia nuts + Cointreau™ + 36% cacao white chocolate + 23-karat gold leaf
(2) Black Pearl®: Organic Wakaya ginger + freshly grated wasabi + 72% cacao dark chocolate + ceremonial matcha
(2) Brown Butter: Kerrygold butter ganache + 72% cacao dark chocolate ganache + Matiz-flor de Sal salt
(2) Budapest: Kalocsan paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(2) Chef Pascal: Schwarzwälder kirschwasser + 62% cacao dark chocolate + tart Michigan cherry
(2) Naga®: Housemade and toasted curry masala + coconut purée + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(2) Oaxaca: Guajillo y pasilla chillies + 75% cacao Tanzanian dark chocolate + pumpkin seeds
(2) Rap: Horseradish + lemon zest + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + Ghanaian cocoa nibs + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(2) Soul & Motown: Sweet churned cultured butter ganache + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + Fleur de Sel sea salt
(2) Sveta Sofia: Bulgarian rose water + pistachio paste + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + dried rose bud tea + Bronte pistachio
(2) Woolloomooloo: Australian macadamia nut + Sri Lankan coconut + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Absinthe: Kübler absinthe + Chinese star anise + fennel + 62% cacao dark chocolate + coconut ash
(1) Balsamico: 12-year cask aged balsamic vinegar from Modena + 62% cacao dark chocolate + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts
(1) Dulce de Leche: Dulce de leche + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + dried strawberry
(1) Gianduia: I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Gold Leaf Praline: I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + feuilletine + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + 23-karat gold leaf
(1) Olio d'Oliva: First press Tuscan olive oil + 36% cacao white chocolate + green olives
(1) Red Fire: Ancho chillies + Sri Lankan Ceylon cinnamon + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Sale del Mare: Salted Tuscan pine nut caramel + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + Sicilian sea salt
(1) Viola: 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + candied violet flowers + mini purple floret
(1) Wink of the Rabbit®: Soft burnt caramel + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + New Mexican pecan
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat, Coconuts, Hazelnuts, Macadamia Nuts, Pecans, Pine nuts, Pistachios
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.
Why is our 32-piece exotic truffle collection a best seller?
By having a box with multiple flavors, you can find the flavors you enjoy the most without committing to just one flavor! This collection has 32 pieces that you can try and even share with others. Aside from our exotic flavors, this collection is also made with luxurious chocolate which makes it an unforgettable unique chocolate truffles experience.
What makes them exotic chocolate?
Simple, our exotic truffles collection takes a variety of exotic flavors sourced from around the world and infuses them with chocolate. Our 32-piece collection takes exotic flavors seriously, these flavors can be from Italy, Japan, Mexico, Sri Lanka, Australia, and more! And if you want to travel the world through chocolate we don't just stop with this collection, we have more concentrated collections based on the flavors you loved.
A Guided Tasting of an Exotic Truffle:
Our truffles are infused with a healing sound frequency to raise your vibe.
Close your eyes. Take three deep, ujjayi breaths. Listen to the space between thought and prepare your palate to experience chocolate.
Describe what you see. What is the shape, color, sheen and texture?
Run your finger against the chocolate, noticing its texture and releasing the aromatics.
Bring the chocolate to your nose. Close your eyes, cup your hand around the chocolate and inhale deeply.
Enjoy your truffle in two bites. In the first bite, you are just getting to know the truffle, and in the second, you delve deeper, searching out the aromas and nuances. You become immersed in the experience of the chocolate and the sensations. After you’ve eaten the truffle, take a breath and taste the air. The aroma should have a long, lingering finish that is layered with perfumed notes.
How to Care for your Collection:
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
"My first truffle collection, the birth of Vosges®, and the origin of Travel the World through Chocolate™ lies within the Exotic Truffle Collections. After returning from Le Cordon Bleu in Paris and a trip around the world, I began to use chocolate as my medium to recount the adventures of my travels. After you unravel the purple bow, the wanderlust begins...where do you want to go? Nagaland is vibrant with curry, macadamia nuts beckon to Australia. Relish in Chinese star anise, reminiscent of the forbidden green absinthe of days long past. Open your senses and experience the culture, take a bite and imagine what it is like to stand on the streets of Shanghai. Milk, white or dark chocolate first? I suggest starting with white, but break the rules and follow your instincts. Be a rolling stone..."
Peace, Love & Chocolate,