Chocolate Meditation Collection
Chocolate Meditation Collection
Our Chocolate Meditation experience is a collection of exotic truffles specifically chosen for their alchemical properties. Each truffle in this spiritual chocolate collection is paired with a corresponding crystal and a deck of affirmation cards.
This collection is an indulgent way to tap into your intuition. Whether you are searching the spiritual realm or practical day-to-day matters, this spiritual chocolate collection can assist. As you close your eyes and shuffle the deck, tap into your intuition, thinking carefully about the area in your life in which you'd like more clarity. Then select your card. The card will provide an intention, paired with which chocolate to eat, and the crystal to hold as an aid for achieving your intention. Meditate using this collection daily for 40 days to encourage your manifestation! This is a meaningful experience to practice alone or with a group of friends. A perfect gift for the yogi or healer friend in your crew.
Take a look at what's included in this chocolate meditation collection.
(2) Naga®: Housemade and toasted curry masala + coconut purée + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Absinthe: Kübler absinthe + Chinese star anise + fennel + 62% cacao dark chocolate + coconut ash
(1) Ambrosia: Australian macadamia nuts + Cointreau™ + 36% cacao white chocolate + 23-karat gold leaf
(1) Black Pearl®: Organic Wakaya ginger + freshly grated wasabi + 72% cacao dark chocolate + ceremonial matcha
(1) Budapest: Kalocsan paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Chef Pascal: Schwarzwälder kirschwasser + 62% cacao dark chocolate + tart Michigan cherry
(1) Dulce de Leche: Dulce de leche + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + dried strawberry
(1) Gianduia: I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Oaxaca: Guajillo y pasilla chillies + 75% cacao Tanzanian dark chocolate + pumpkin seeds
(1) Olio D'Oliva: First press Tuscan olive oil + 36% cacao white chocolate + green olives
(1) Rap: Horseradish + lemon zest + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + Ghanaian cocoa nibs + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Soul & Motown: Sweet churned cultured butter ganache + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + Fleur de Sel sea salt
(1) Viola: 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + candied violet flowers + mini purple floret
(1) Wink of the Rabbit®: Soft burnt caramel + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + New Mexican pecan
(1) Woolloomooloo: Australian macadamia nut + Sri Lankan coconut + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
Amazonite - Olio D'oliva
Amethyst - Chef Pascal
Chrysocolla - Ambrosia
Fluorite - Woolloomooloo
Lepidolite - Viola
Malachite - Black Pearl®
Moss Agate - Wink Of The Rabbit®
Ocean Jasper - Soul & Motown
Pyrite - Oaxaca
Rainforest Jasper - Absinthe
Red Jasper - Budapest
Selenite - Giandiua
Shungite - Rap
Smoky Quartz - Naga®
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Contains: Coconuts, Hazelnuts, Macadamia nuts, Milk, Soy
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.
What is chocolate meditation?
Chocolate meditation is a form of mindful meditation that makes chocolate the focal point for all the senses. There are various ways to meditate and we absolutely had to create food meditation, along with 3 meditation tips!
Can you meditate while eating?
You can definitely do meditation while eating since it's regarded as mindful eating, which is a form of meditation. The main reason to meditate while eating is that meditation is about following your breath and being present in the moment - we created a collection that helps you focus on doing just that!
How does chocolate meditation work?
Using chocolate as a focal point in meditation uses the senses of smell, feel, see, and taste which are very important in meditation. Chocolate meditation trains the mind to focus or stay in the present moment, especially when our chocolate is created with such exotic flavors that will take you on a journey itself!
Why should I try chocolate meditation?
Chocolate meditation is great for those looking to do food meditation or are looking into mindful eating. Mindful eating has so many benefits like promoting better digestion, keeping you full with less food, and influencing wiser choices about what you eat in the future. Not only that but food meditation can increase gratitude for food, which can improve the overall eating experience.
Should I meditate before or after eating?
Depending on your routine, it's best to meditate before eating but also not be too hungry while meditating. If you are too hungry, it might be hard to clear your mind of protruding thoughts.
A Guided Tasting of Our Meditation Chocolate:
Our truffles are infused with a healing sound frequency to raise your vibe.
Close your eyes. Take three deep, ujjayi breaths. Listen to the space between thought and prepare your palate to experience chocolate.
Describe what you see. What is the shape, color, sheen and texture?
Run your finger against the chocolate, noticing its texture and releasing the aromatics.
Bring the chocolate to your nose. Close your eyes, cup your hand around the chocolate and inhale deeply.
Enjoy your spiritual chocolate in two bites. In the first bite, you are just getting to know the truffle, and in the second, you delve deeper, searching out the aromas and nuances. You become immersed in the experience of the chocolate and the sensations. After you’ve eaten the truffle, take a breath and taste the air. The aroma should have a long, lingering finish that is layered with perfumed notes.
"What if chocolate could manifest your desires? Chocolate meditations were ritualized for thousands of years by the Mayans and Aztecs. Our cacao rituals have specific and important processes that necessitate daily consistency, true belief and a willingness to banish skepticism. Focusing deeply on desired outcomes has the power to unlock your growth. These meditations are self-affirmations that are further amplified by the power of energetic infusion and taste in the chocolate. Stay the course, and commit to having faith that your intentions will manifest."
Peace, Love & Chocolate,