A note from Founder Katrina Markoff on our COVID-19 Response.
To our Vosges Family:
As a company, we deeply care about the well-being of our community – and the COVID-19 crisis has impacted our community on many levels. Our mission at Vosges Haut-Chocolat is Peace, Love and Chocolate, which has taken on even more significance in the last few months. We want to do what we can to bring even a little bit of peace in these uncertain and challenging times.
Supporting our guests and team members:
We will continue to follow the latest CDC guidelines as well as taking additional measures to protect the health and well-being of our guests and team:
- Our Michigan Ave Boutique remains temporarily closed.
- Our O’Hare Boutiques are now open with increased safety measures.
- We have implemented additional measures to thoroughly and regularly deep clean all areas of our business, including boutiques, production facility and Headquarters.
- Team members who feel in any way sick are required to stay home.
- We are working closely with the health departments and local officials and following all best practices through this rapidly evolving situation.
- Educating our team on preventative measures provided by the CDC.
- Implementing heightened sanitation and hand-washing procedures for all team members.
While we continue to take every precaution to ensure our company is here to serve you in the healthiest way possible, our doors remain open and our shipping capabilities are running as normal as of right now. In the event that any of this changes, we will let you know immediately. If you have any questions about an existing order, please contact our Chocolate Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.301.9866 and we would be happy to assist you.
We also understand that in these times, you might prefer to shop in the comfort of your home and we as a company remain available to serve guests. We encourage you to visit our online shop or contact our team regarding Wholesale and Corporate orders. Visit our Boutiques page for the latest updates on store availability.
As we try to find calm in this ever-changing world right now, whether closing your eyes and taking a deep breath or spreading kindness, I hope you can find a moment of peace in your day or brighten someone else’s.
Peace, Love and Chocolate,