(4) Pink Salt Bonbon: pink Himalayan salt + burnt sugar caramel +70% cacao dark chocolate
(2) Peppermint Gnome: peppermint + candy cane + 72% cacao dark chocolate
(4) Blackberry Vegan Truffles: early-harvest first press olive oil + Tennessee blackberry gelée + 72% cacao dark chocolate
(2) Northwood Cranberry Toffee: sweet butter toffee + Wisconsin cranberries + pecans + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(4) Gingerbread Truffles: early-harvest first press olive oil + speculoos cookie + 72% cacao dark chocolate
(2) Sugar Cookie Mushroom: sugar cookie + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate
(2) Raw Honey Cacao Mini Bar: Raw honey wildflower nectar + 100% cacao
(4) Red Hawaiian Caramel: Madagascar vanilla + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + red Hawaiian sea salt
(1) Bombalina: I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + Reishi mushroom + dulce de leche + cocoa nibs + 62% cacao dark chocolate ganache + 23-karat edible gold leaf dipped in 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(3) Piemonte Praline: I.G.P Piemonte hazelnuts + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + candied violets
(2) Sweet Summer Spirit Truffles: crisp, sweet, tangy taste of Valencia orange juice experienced in a hollow 72% cacao dark chocolate shell
(1) Turmeric Ginger Mini Bar: coconut + turmeric + ginger + black pepper + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(2) Black Salt Caramel Bonbon: black Hawaiian sea salt + burnt sugar caramel + 72% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Barcelona Mini Bar: hickory smoked almonds + Fleur de Sel grey sea salt + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(2) Dulce de Leche Petite Bonbon: cooked whole milk caramel + Celtic sea salt + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
Our quest to explore the medium of chocolate is to blend ingredients with the elemental and planetary associations, conjuring a transformation into something other than sustenance. We use vibrant cacao to create these collections and infuse it with 528 mhz sounds to raise the recipient’s vibration with every bite. The Calendar of Advent is meant to to communicate a sense of place, terroir, as the grounding home that connects the soul of the story to the people and places from which it originates each day leading up to the 24th. Experience the transformative magic of cacao.
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving.
Consume by listed expiration date, 6 weeks from shipment.
Contains: Almonds, Coconuts, Hazelnuts, Milk, Nuts, Pecans, Soy, Wheat.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs, Peanuts and other Tree Nuts.