Haut-Chocolat Calendar of Advent
Haut-Chocolat Calendar of Advent
With the push of a button, magical lights begin to glow and music plays. Doors are filled to the brim with haut-chocolat and accompanied by "The Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy" from Tchaikovsky’s Nutcracker as lights illuminate the front of the chocolate advent house as well as the scene inside.
Prepare for daily enchantment as you count down the days of December with our limited-edition chocolate advent calendar. Each day reveals a chocolate treasure inside made exclusively for this collection, inducing exclusive petit chocolate gifts only available within our gourmet chocolate advent calendar. Flip each drawer before replacing it to reveal a hidden message on Christmas Eve.
From caramels to mini exotic chocolate bars, these advent calendar chocolates make the perfect gift to enjoy with others. The spirit of the winter holidays is filled with each day of our fancy chocolate advent calendar.
Please note, The Haut-Chocolat Calendar of Advent and Chocolate Calendar of Advent Refill are not eligible for promotions, rewards, or discounts.
(2) Bapchi's Toffee: Sweet butter toffee + roasted walnuts and pecans + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + pink Himalayan Sea salt
(1) Bronte Pistachio Date: Medjool date + Sicilian Bronte pistachios + Sicilian Sea salt + 62% dark chocolate + chopped pistachios + Bulgarian Rose
(2) Bronte Pistachio Truffle: Marzipan + Yaupon tea + 72% cacao dark chocolate
(2) Caramel Marshmallow: Madagascar vanilla bean + fluffy marshmallow + burnt sugar caramel + 62% cacao dark chocolate + pecans and walnuts
(2) Cherry and Rooibos Tea Chocolate Bar: Tart Montmorency cherries + South African rooibos + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(2) Crispy Maple Leaf: Royal cinnamon + Kokuto black sugar toffee + Isle of Noirmoutier sea salt + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + autumn spice biscuits
(2) Crystallized Ginger: Crystallized ginger + 36% cacao white chocolate
(2) Dulce de Leche Truffle: Dulce de leche + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + dried strawberry
(2) Forest Rose Raspberry Truffle: Early-harvest Mediterranean olive oil + 72% cacao dark chocolate + raspberry rose gelée + Bulgarian rose water + raspberry powder
(2) Gingerbread Brittle: Gingerbread spice + caramelized Kokuto black sugar + speculoos cookies + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(2) Hazelnut Hedgehogs: Vermont maple + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + cranberries + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(2) Kokuto Black Sugar Caramel: Kokuto black sugar + 62% cacao dark chocolate + black Kia Sea salt
(1) La Bombalina: I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + Reishi mushroom + dulce de leche + cocoa nibs + 62% cacao dark chocolate + 23-karat edible gold leaf dipped in 45% cacao milk chocolate
(2) Lunar Orange Fruits Confit: Crystalized orange + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Marcona Almond Date: Medjool date + olive oil roasted Marcona almonds + Cadiz Sea salt, + 62% cacao dark chocolate + 23-karat gold leaf
(2) Maple Cask-Aged Caramel: cask-aged maple syrup + walnuts + 62% cacao dark chocolate + curcumin walnut
(5) Peanut Butter Mendiant: Crispy peanut butter + Baja Gold Salt +45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(2) Peanut Butter Bonbon: Peanut butter + pink Himalayan salt + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + Maldon salt
(1) Peppermint Candy Cane Gnome: Fresh peppermint leaves + ceremonial matcha + all-natural peppermint candy cane + 72% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Peppermint Candy Cane Gnome Au Lait: Fresh peppermint leaves + ceremonial matcha + all-natural peppermint candy cane + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Peppermint Candy Cane Matcha Chocolate: Fresh peppermint leaves + ceremonial matcha + all-natural peppermint candy cane + 26% cacao white chocolate
(2) Piemonte Praline Bonbon: I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + feuilletine + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + 23-karat gold leaf
(5) Pistachio Toffee Mendiant: grass-fed butter toffee + Bronte pistachios + tart cherries + feuilletine + sea salt + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(2) Smoked Salt Caramel Marshmallow: Marshmallow créme + burnt sugar caramel + 45% cacao milk chocolate + Alderwood smoked salt
Make every morning or evening in December joy-filled. Drawers slide open to reveal a morsel of haut-chocolat: caramels, mini exotic chocolate bars, and even happy hedgehogs and magical gnomes! Flip each drawer before replacing it to reveal a hidden design on Christmas Eve.
How to Care for your Collection:
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat in a cool, dry place until serving. Consume by listed expiration date.
Contains: Peanut, almond, chestnut, hazelnut, pecan, pistachio, walnut, milk, wheat, soy
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.
What Are Advent Calendars?
An Advent calendar counts the days until a selected holiday. They are usually filled with a small trinket and a message per day. They are widely used during Christmas and many contain sweets to enjoy.
Do Advent Calendars Have Chocolate?
There are various types of Advent calendars, ranging from an assortment of candies to chocolates. So the answer: of course! Finding the one that fits your sweet pallet can be scary, but if you’re looking for premium chocolate, we have made the perfect gourmet advent calendar.
Are Chocolate Advent Calendars Only For Christmas?
The word Advent comes from the Latin word for “arrival” — adventus — which means there can be a variety of advent calendars for different seasons or holidays. It’s very popular and commonly used to countdown for Christmas, however, you can also get advent calendars for any 25 day countdown you want!
How Do Advent Calendars Work?
From the start of the month of December or whatever countdown you want, open one flap per day and enjoy the tiny surprise along with the message of the day. These are best used to increase anticipation for the main day and can be a fun activity to do.