An Ancient Egyptian pairing of sliced tart apple, fresh honey comb and our Meissen addition of pyramid-shaped chocolates crafted with Bergamot citrus, tellicherry peppercorn and 62% cacao dark chocolate enraptured in an electric blue algae cocoa butter. This recipe is inspired by Geb the God of Earth whose laughter allowed the crops to grow.
- 1 tart apple slice
- At least 1 square inch of Fresh honey comb
- Optional Pairing: Geb Truffle
- Vertically slice apple and take your preferred slide and carefully lay onto a vibrant plate
- Cut a square of honey from your fresh honey comb and place onto apple slice
- Place your Geb Truffle into the apple
Recommended Haut-Chocolat Pairing: