I store some of my favorite chocolates in my bedside table. Each morning, I wake up and write my goals in my journal while enjoying a piece or two of chocolate. Once I’m done journaling, I set a piece of chocolate within the pages while I finish getting ready for the day. When complete, I come back to enjoy that one last piece by putting it in my mouth, pressing it against my palate, taking a few deep breaths and reflecting on my goals. This has transformed my life and you too can practice this secret ritual for life!
Steps for your own Morning Chocolate Ritual:
- Step 1: Wake up, gather your journal and chocolate.
- Step 2: Find a comfortable spot in your home (bed, kitchen table, yard), we prefer to stay in our bed.
- Step 3: Thoughtfully write your daily goals in your journal while enjoying a piece or two of chocolate.
- Step 4: Once you’re done journaling, set a piece of chocolate on your goals while you finish your morning routine.
- Step 5: When complete, come back to enjoy that piece by putting it in your mouth, pressing it against your palate (roof of mouth), taking a few deeps breaths and reflecting on your goals.