Musk Melon Infused Vodka
- 3 slices of cucumber
- 1 wedge of honeydew (musk melon) melon
- 4 cups of top-shelf vodka
For this dandy, you will need to prepare a few days in advance.
Place sliced cucumber and melon in a jar. Add in Holy Basil.
Add the 4 cups of vodka and secure the lid.
Give the mixture a good shake a few times a day.
In 4-5 days, you’ll have musk melon infused vodka, strain and reserve in your favorite decanter.
- ½ tsp. of Matcha green tea powder
- ½ oz. Mandarine Napoléon or Grand Marnier
- 2 oz. Musk Melon infused Vodka
Rim martini glass with a light dusting of matcha green tea & crystal sugar mixture.
Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake until chilled.
Pour into a martini glass.
Serve with alongside our Matcha Green Tea & Spirulina Super Dark™ Chocolate Bar or grate some of the chocolate bar on top of the martini.