Known to have magical and medicinal properties, cinnamon is a great complement to our superfood cacao. These truffles are simple to make and a great way to treat yourself.
- 9 ounces (approximately 1 cup) of any Vosges Chocolate Bar of your choice (62-72% cacao) chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream or milk (we recommend organic and/or coconut milk)
- 1 tsp ground Ceylon cinnamon
- A pinch of pink sea salt
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp ground Ceylon cinnamon
- Put the chopped chocolate in a large bowl and set aside.
- Add the heavy cream to a small pot over medium heat and cover with a lid.
- Remove from the heat just before the cream comes to a boil.
- Pour the cream over the chocolate, cover the bowl with aluminum foil or a lid and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Remove the cover and whisk until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Add a healthy pinch of sea salt and 1 tsp of cinnamon and whisk once more.
- Let it sit and come to room temperature, then cover with plastic wrap touching the surface of the ganache and place in the refrigerator to set for 1 hour.
- In the meantime, prepare you cinnamon sugar by adding sugar and 2 tbsp of cinnamon to a bowl. Use a fork or small whisk to combine, breaking up any clumps. Set aside.
- Bring the ganache out of the refrigerator and scoop tablespoon-size portions of the ganache onto a parchment-lined plate or tray.
- As you begin to full a plate or tray, place them into the freezer for 20 minutes and continue to make the remaining ganache.
- Remove the chilled ganache from the freezer and use your hands to roll each scoop into smooth balls.
- Roll the chilled ganache balls generously in the prepared cinnamon sugar.
- Place final truffles on a plate to serve or store in the fridge for future enjoyment.
- Protection: Place a cinnamon bundle in your window or above your front door. Great for keeping you and your home safe
- Love Spells: Add cinnamon to your rituals or sachets to quickly bring love into your life
- Attraction Spells: Create a perfume out of diluted cinnamon oil to inspire heart magnetism
- Money Drawing Spells: Attract prosperity by wiping 5 lines of cinnamon on a dollar bill to create a quick money charm or one long line on a lucky 2 dollar bill
- Protection: Massage into your wrists 2 drops of essential cinnamon bark oil blended with 5 ml olive oil to bring protection from negative energy
- Passion: Cinnamon is connected to the masculine energy of the sun into the male libido. Placing cinnamon in the bedroom is a symbol of desire and passion and intimacy. to increase male libido
- Victory: Rub the powdered bark on your hand on a Sunday to ensure victory
Cinnamon has been seen to have many medicinal uses, including:
- Decreasing blood sugar levels, glycemic indexes and fluctuations
- Slowing down digestion & metabolism
- Relieving upset stomach
- Fighting inflammation
- Curbing car sickness
Please note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.