(1) Naga®: sweet Indian curry + coconut + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Black Pearl®: ginger + wasabi + 62% cacao dark chocolate + ceremonial Matcha
(1) Viola: 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + candied violet flower
(1) Budapest: sweet Hungarian paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Wink of the Rabbit®: soft caramel + 45% cacao milk chocolate + organic New Mexican pecan
(1) Absinthe: Chinese star anise + fennel + absinthe + 62% cacao dark chocolate + cocoa powder
(1) Woolloomooloo: Australian macadamia nuts + coconut + 45% cocao deep milk chocolate
(1) Chef Pascal: kirsch + 62% cacao dark chocolate + dried Michigan cherry
"Think of the event as a reflection of you; really take the time to ruminate over how you want to construct the experience. Decompress for a moment and let yourself be inspired, keep your mind open to the unexpected. When I was planning my wedding I got really into the idea of feathers—they added an ethereal, whimsical air to the ceremony and reception. I hung chocolate from trees with feather shaped place cards, showered my guests with white feathers upon exiting the ceremony and even wore a long feather veil."
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
Care: This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Details: Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.