(1) Black Pearl®: Organic Wakaya ginger + freshly grated wasabi + 72% cacao dark chocolate + ceremonial matcha
(1) Budapest: Kalocsan paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Naga®: Housemade and toasted curry masala + coconut purée + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Viola: 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + candied violet flowers + mini purple floret
Olio d’Oliva Cacao:
(2) Blue Majik™: A proprietary blend of spirulina, a freshwater algae + early-harvest, first-press extra virgin olive oil in 72% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Green Tea Matcha: Matcha powder + early-harvest, first-press extra virgin olive oil in 72% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Pomegranate Rose: A blend of pomegranate powder and rose bud tea + early-harvest, first-press extra virgin olive oil in 72% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Absinthe: Kübler absinthe + Chinese star anise + fennel + 62% cacao dark chocolate + coconut ash
(1) Chef Pascal: Schwarzwälder kirschwasser + 62% cacao dark chocolate + tart Michigan cherry
(1) Wink of the Rabbit®: Soft burnt caramel + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + New Mexican pecan
(1) Woolloomooloo: Australian macadamia nut + Sri Lankan coconut + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(2) Forest Raspberry Rose: Early-harvest Mediterranean olive oil + 72% cacao dark chocolate + raspberry rose gelée + Bulgarian rose water + raspberry powder
(2) Sicilian Blood Orange: Early-harvest Mediterranean olive oil + blood orange gelée + 72% cacao dark chocolate + candied orange peel
Our proprietary chocolate is crafted specifically to support the ingredients we infuse with it to achieve a taste experience matching the storytelling. Our 72% cacao dark chocolate is one of our most intense and has a deep roasted vegetation, dried fruit and a touch of tart berry notes. Our 45% cacao deep milk chocolate is a roasted cacao with a dense caramel profile that is achieved through the caramelization of roller dried, whole milk during the coaching process.
At the heart of our mission is creating luxury chocolate collections with responsibility to the environment that sustains our earth. We have been sourcing Fair Trade or Rainforest Alliance certified cacao for over 15 years. We are powered by 100% renewable energy and abide by a green purchasing of procuring only post consumer recycled board and biodegradable materials. Our kitchen exclusively uses Organic cream and sugar.
"Think of the event as a reflection of you; really take the time to ruminate over how you want to construct the experience. Decompress for a moment and let yourself be inspired, keep your mind open to the unexpected. When I was planning my wedding I got really into the idea of feathers—they added an ethereal, whimsical air to the ceremony and reception. I hung chocolate from trees with feather shaped place cards, showered my guests with white feathers upon exiting the ceremony and even wore a long feather veil."
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.
SKU: Exotic TC-UNIV-004-A / Traditional TC-UNIV-004-C