(4) Sale del Mare: Tuscan pine nut caramel + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + Sicilian sea salt
(2) Polline di Finocchio: wild Tuscan fennel pollen + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(2) Balsamico: 12-year cask aged balsamic vinegar from Modena + 62% cacao dark chocolate + Piemonte hazelnuts
(4) Rooster: Taleggio cheese + walnuts + Madagascar vanilla bean + 62% cacao bittersweet chocolate
(4) Olio d'Oliva: first press Tuscan olive oil + 36% cacao butter white chocolate + green olives
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
Care: This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 10 days from shipment.
Details: Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.