- 2 Eggs, large
- 3/4 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 1/2 cup Milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup Granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp, salted butter (melted)
- Bapchi’s Caramel Toffee, Half pound
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Crumble toffee squares into smaller pieces with a rolling pin.
Line a metal 9x9 pan with parchment paper.
Melt butter and pour into a large mixing bowl. Whisk in sugar by hand until smooth, 30 seconds.
Add in eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk 1 minute.
Melt Milk chocolate chips.
Add melted chocolate and stir until combined and smooth.
Use a rubber spatula to mix in flour, cocoa powder, and salt until just combined. Fold in Bapchi’s Caramel Toffee.
Pour into prepared pan and smooth out.
Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
Let cool. Slice. Plate. Savor.