It’s very easy and satisfying to incorporate high vibe foods into your diet. All these foods we recommend have multiple uses and dynamic health benefits. They are also easy to find at your local grocery or online! Look for organic and biodynamic on their packaging or display to ensure the highest vibration. Hold a crystal pendulum over the food to see how large it swings in a clockwise circle. The larger the circle, the higher the vibe!
Have these ingredients on hand to use in your drinks like smoothies and shakes, in your baked goods like granola and breads or use in your salads and soups. You can infuse your food with high vibe, high nutrient foods any time of the day.
High Vibe Use Examples:
- Cacao nibs - use in your drinks, smoothies or baked goods
- Matcha - use in your drinks, smoothies, baked goods, soups, dressings or sauces
- Hemp seeds - use in your smoothies, baked goods, salads, stews
- Chia seeds - make chia seed pudding, use in smoothies, baked goods or dressings
- Organic blueberries, raspberries and blackberries - eat on their own or use in your cooking and baking
- Spirulina powder - use in your smoothies, drinks, baked goods and sauces (try our Ceremonial Matcha Cacao Elixir or our Matcha Green Tea & Spirulina Super Dark Chocolate Bar!)
- Honey (make sure it’s biodynamic!) - use as a sugar replacement (try our Raw Honey Cacao Chocolate Bar!)
- Pink Himilayan salt - a great replacement for your regular table salt (try our Pink Himilayan Crystal Salt Caramel Chocolate Bar!)
- Miso paste - use in your eggs, soups, dressings, marinades, stews or stir-frys