(1) 9 piece Exotic Truffle Collection:
- Absinthe: Chinese star anise + fennel + absinthe + dark chocolate + cocoa powder
- Black Pearl®: ginger + wasabi + dark chocolate + black sesame seeds
- Budapest: sweet Hungarian paprika + 62% dark chocolate
- Chef Pascal: Kirsch + 62% dark chocolate + dried Michigan cherry
- Gianduia: crunchy hazelnut praline + milk chocolate + praline bits
- Naga®: Sweet Indian curry powder + coconut + milk chocolate
- Wink of the Rabbit: soft caramel + deep milk chocolate + pecan
- Woolloomooloo: macadamia nuts + coconut + 45% deep milk chocolate
- Olio d'Oliva: first press Tuscan extra virgin olive oil + 35% cocoa butter white chocolate + green olives
The house of Krug has upheld a strong tradition of making exceptional Champagne since 1843. Krug was founded by Johann-Joseph Krug, an entrepreneur who devoted his talent and vision to the company; six generations later the Krug family continues to produce Champagne unlike any other on the market.
Krug is a product of bespoke craftsmanship, from the hand-selection of the perfect grapes to the cellar aging to the bottling. Typically, Krug Grande Cuvée is a custom blend of close to 50 different wines spanning six to ten years. The color sparkles a gleaming gold as it is poured; the bouquet is laden with notes of biscuit, citrus and honey. But the wine shows its true prowess on the palate, with a fine body dotted with effervescence, toast, mineral and candied fruit.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.