Dark Chocolate Truffle Collection
Dark Chocolate Truffle Collection
A great gift for dark chocolate lovers! This 9-piece dark chocolate truffle collection merges truffles from our Exotic, Italian, Groove, and Aztec Collections. Through a deep dark chocolate tasting experience, ranging from 65% to 75% cacao, you will experience so much more than just eating dark chocolate truffles. Delve into how the flowers, roots, herbs, and spices play with dark chocolate from around the world. This collection is a smaller version of one of our best sellers and is the perfect gift for dark chocolate lovers. A guidebook is included to lead you through your gourmet dark chocolate truffles tasting journey.
Have multiple gifts to send? Visit our new E-Gifting Platform. No Shipping Address Needed. E-Gift Here.
(1) Absinthe: Kübler absinthe + Chinese star anise + fennel + 62% cacao dark chocolate + coconut ash
(1) Balsamico: 12-year cask aged balsamic vinegar from Modena + 62% cacao dark chocolate + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts
(1) Black Pearl®: Organic Wakaya ginger + freshly grated wasabi + 72% cacao dark chocolate + ceremonial matcha
(1) Brown Butter: Vermont Creamery cultured butter ganache + 72% cacao dark chocolate ganache + Matiz-flor de Sal salt
(1) Budapest: Kalocsan paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Chef Pascal: Schwarzwälder kirschwasser + 62% cacao dark chocolate + tart Michigan cherry
(1) Oaxaca: Guajillo y pasilla chillies + 75% cacao Tanzanian dark chocolate + pumpkin seeds
(1) Polline Di Finocchio: Wild Tuscan fennel pollen + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Red Fire: Ancho chillies + Sri Lankan Ceylon cinnamon + 62% cacao dark chocolate
Contains: Milk, Soy, Hazelnuts
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.
What is a dark chocolate truffle?
A dark chocolate truffle is a type of chocolate that has a higher amount of cacao, creating that bitter-sweet taste. It is named a truffle due to its resemblance to truffles, edible fungi, considered a delicacy of the same name. Together it creates the 9-piece dark chocolate truffles we know and love.
Are these dark chocolate truffles good for you?
There have been studies that dark chocolate can actually be good for you. According to Healthline, dark chocolate has a powerful source of antioxidants that help lower some forms of LDL cholesterol when combined with other foods like almonds and cocoa. Learn more about the benefits of dark chocolate.
A Guided Tasting of Our Dark Chocolate Truffles:
Our truffles are infused with a healing sound frequency to raise your vibe.
Close your eyes. Take three deep, ujjayi breaths. Listen to the space between thought and prepare your palate to experience chocolate.
Describe what you see. What is the shape, color, sheen and texture?
Run your finger against the chocolate, noticing its texture and releasing the aromatics.
Bring the chocolate to your nose. Close your eyes, cup your hand around the chocolate and inhale deeply.
Enjoy your dark chocolate truffle in two bites. In the first bite, you are just getting to know the truffle, and in the second, you delve deeper, searching out the aromas and nuances. You become immersed in the experience of the chocolate and the sensations. After you’ve eaten the truffle, take a breath and taste the air. The aroma should have a long, lingering finish that is layered with perfumed notes.
Peace, Love & Chocolate,