Mindful Exotic Truffle Collection
Mindful Exotic Truffle Collection
Our best-selling Exotic Truffle Collection, mindfully crafted, free of gluten, alcohol and nuts, and inspired by Katrina’s travels around the world just after culinary school at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris. Our proprietary blend of chocolate, exotic spices, herbs, roots and botanicals are sourced for their superior qualities from her journeys around the world. Each truffle collection includes an enclosure book with guided tasting notes, ingredient sourcing details, and experiential truffle stories and pairings.
This collection contains Coconut and is produced in a facility that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs, Peanuts, Sesame and Tree Nuts.
(1) Black Pearl®: Organic Wakaya ginger + freshly grated wasabi + 72% cacao dark chocolate + ceremonial matcha
(1) Brown Butter: Vermont Creamery cultured butter ganache + 72% cacao dark chocolate ganache + Matiz-flor de Sal salt
(1) Budapest: Kalocsan paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Funk & Disco: Banana pudding + vanilla powder + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Naga®: Housemade and toasted curry masala + coconut purée + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Olio D'Oliva: First press Tuscan olive oil + 36% cacao white chocolate + green olives
(1) Red Fire: Ancho chillies + Sri Lankan Ceylon cinnamon + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Soul & Motown: Sweet churned cultured butter ganache + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + Fleur de Sel sea salt
(1) Viola: 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + candied violet flowers + mini purple floret
Contains: Milk, Soy, Coconut
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs, Peanuts, Sesame and Tree Nuts.
A Guided Tasting of an Exotic Truffle:
Our truffles are infused with a healing sound frequency to raise your vibe.
Close your eyes. Take three deep, ujjayi breaths. Listen to the space between thought and prepare your palate to experience chocolate.
Describe what you see. What is the shape, color, sheen and texture?
Run your finger against the chocolate, noticing its texture and releasing the aromatics.
Bring the chocolate to your nose. Close your eyes, cup your hand around the chocolate and inhale deeply.
Enjoy your truffle in two bites. In the first bite, you are just getting to know the truffle, and in the second, you delve deeper, searching out the aromas and nuances. You become immersed in the experience of the chocolate and the sensations. After you’ve eaten the truffle, take a breath and taste the air. The aroma should have a long, lingering finish that is layered with perfumed notes.
"My first truffle collection, the birth of Vosges®, and the origin of Travel the World through Chocolate™ lies within the Exotic Truffle Collections. After returning from Le Cordon Bleu in Paris and a trip around the world, I began to use chocolate as my medium to recount the adventures of my travels. After you unravel the purple bow, the wanderlust begins...where do you want to go? Nagaland is vibrant with curry, macadamia nuts beckon to Australia. Relish in Chinese star anise, reminiscent of the forbidden green absinthe of days long past. Open your senses and experience the culture, take a bite and imagine what it is like to stand on the streets of Shanghai. Milk, white or dark chocolate first? I suggest starting with white, but break the rules and follow your instincts. Be a rolling stone..."
Peace, Love & Chocolate,