Indulge in our Raspberry Rose Truffles + Rosewater Facial Tonic
We blended a treasured early-harvest Mediterranean olive oil with our proprietary 72% cacao dark chocolate and luscious pockets of Bulgarian rose water infused in a raspberry rose gelée. Having minimal amounts of sugar present in the chocolate and the fruit to sweeten them, these truffles are low in sweetness and sumptuously rich without any dairy.
And prepare a Rosewater Facial Tonic
From ancient times the Rose has been known to be a symbol of balance.
There were two types of roses most prevalent in ancient Egypt. One known as Rosa Ricardii has long been extinct. It was the rose most used in funerary wreaths and to adorn burial chambers. The other type of rose, the Rosa Gallica, still survives to this day and is cultivated throughout Europe. Roses have long been utilized for their anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
To tone, smooth and brighten your skin, you can make the following recipe.
In a small bowl, mix the following:
- 4 tablespoons of rosewater
- 2 tablespoons of witch hazel
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar (for breakouts if you have them)
- 5 drops of tea tree oil
- 5 drops of your favorite essential oil for scent (lavender, lemon, geranium are all beautiful scents with additional properties beneficial to the skin.
- Transfer the mixture to a small spray bottle.
- The facial toner can be sprayed directly on the skin or applied using a cotton pad.