Ensemble du Chocolat
Ensemble du Chocolat
Our most lavish gift offers to assuage every chocolate desire. The Ensemble du Chocolat is a box of assorted chocolates that quench cravings and experience our very best. Our round keepsake gift box houses a lovely array of haut-chocolat to sample, nibble, snitch and share (or not). Lift the purple lid to reveal elegant chocolate desserts. This gift was dreamed up with your soirées, friends and corporate gifts in mind - a picturesque presentation. Our box of elegant chocolate is perfectly suited for special clients or as the centerpiece of your dessert table.
Take a look at what elegant chocolate desserts are included in the collection.
(4) Caramel Marshmallows: Madagascar vanilla bean + fluffy marshmallow + burnt sugar caramel + 62% cacao dark chocolate + pecans and walnuts
(20) Exotic Truffles:
(1) Absinthe: Kübler absinthe + Chinese star anise + fennel + 62% cacao dark chocolate + coconut ash
(1) Balsamico: 12-year cask aged balsamic vinegar from Modena + 62% cacao dark chocolate + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts
(1) Black Pearl®: Organic Wakaya ginger + freshly grated wasabi + 72% cacao dark chocolate + ceremonial matcha
(1) Brown Butter: Vermont Creamery cultured butter ganache + 72% cacao dark chocolate ganache + Matiz-flor de Sal salt
(2) Budapest: Kalocsan paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(2) Chef Pascal: Schwarzwälder kirschwasser + 62% cacao dark chocolate + tart Michigan cherry
(1) Forest Raspberry Rose: Early-harvest Mediterranean olive oil + 72% cacao dark chocolate + raspberry rose gelée + Bulgarian rose water + raspberry powder
(1) Funk & Disco: Banana pudding + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + vanilla powder
(1) I.G.P. Piemonte Hazelnut: Early-harvest Mediterranean olive oil + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + 72% cacao dark chocolate +cinnamon sugar
(2) Naga®: Housemade and toasted curry masala + coconut purée + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Oaxaca: Guajillo y pasilla chillies + 75% cacao Tanzanian dark chocolate + pumpkin seeds
(1) Polline di Finocchio: Wild Tuscan fennel pollen + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Sicilian Blood Orange: Early-harvest Mediterranean olive oil + blood orange gelée + 72% cacao dark chocolate + candied orange peel
(1) Soul & Motown: Sweet churned cultured butter ganache + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + Fleur de Sel sea salt
(2) Wink of the Rabbit®: Soft burnt caramel + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + New Mexican pecan
(1) Woolloomooloo: Australian macadamia nut + Sri Lankan coconut + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) La Bombalina: I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + Reishi mushroom + dulce de leche + cocoa nibs + 62% cacao dark chocolate + 23-karat edible gold leaf
(12) Peanut Butter Bonbons: Peanut butter + pink Himalayan salt + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + Maldon salt
A Guided Tasting of an Exotic Truffle:
Our truffles are infused with a healing sound frequency to raise your vibe.
Close your eyes. Take three deep, ujjayi breaths. Listen to the space between thought and prepare your palate to experience chocolate.
Describe what you see. What is the shape, color, sheen and texture?
Run your finger against the chocolate, noticing its texture and releasing the aromatics.
Bring the chocolate to your nose. Close your eyes, cup your hand around the chocolate and inhale deeply.
Enjoy your truffle in two bites. In the first bite, you are just getting to know the truffle, and in the second, you delve deeper, searching out the aromas and nuances. You become immersed in the experience of the chocolate and the sensations. After you’ve eaten the truffle, take a breath and taste the air. The aroma should have a long, lingering finish that is layered with perfumed notes.
How to Care for your Collection:
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, Coconut, Hazelnuts, Macadamia Nuts, Pecans, Walnuts
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.
What makes Ensemble Du Chocolat the best box of assorted chocolates?
The absolute variety of chocolates! From exotic chocolates to chocolate marshmallows, our assorted chocolate box has a little bit of everything Vosges Haut-Chocolat has to offer. It's a journey that will make you find the perfect chocolate dessert you will love.
Can chocolate be used as a centerpiece?
Of course! Chocolate centerpieces are not only delicious but can also be a fun way to have conversations started. With our assorted chocolate box, each chocolate can strike a conversion about the exotic flavors and can fit right into any event. Or if you rather have them as party favors, we won’t stop you!
How many people can this assorted chocolate box serve?
Our luxurious box of assorted chocolates can serve about 10-15 people, a perfect serving amount if you want to have a chocolate centerpiece.