(4) Caramel Marshmallows
- Madagascar bourbon vanilla bean + fluffy marshmallows + burnt sugar caramel + 62% cacao dark chocolate + pecans and walnuts
(9) Exotic Truffles
-(1) Absinthe: Chinese star anise + fennel + absinthe + 62% cacao dark chocolate + cocoa powder
-(1) Ambrosia: Australian macadamia nuts + Cointreau™ + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate + gold flake
-(1) Black Pearl: ginger + wasabi + 62% cacao dark chocolate + Matcha green tea
-(1) Chef Pascal: kirsch + 62% cacao dark chocolate + dried Michigan cherry
-(1) Gianduia: crunchy hazelnut praline + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate
-(1) Naga: coconut + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate + sweet Indian curry
-(1) Oaxaca: guajillo y pasilla chillies + 62% cacao Tanzanian dark chocolate + pumpkin seeds
-(1) Wink of the Rabbit: soft caramel + 45% cacao milk chocolate + organic New Mexican pecan
-(1) Woolloomooloo: Australian macadamia nuts + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate + coconut
(4) Peanut Butter Bonbons
- peanut butter + pink Himalayan salt + Maldon salt + 44% cacao milk chocolate
Bapchi's Caramel Toffee, Quarter Pound
- sweet butter toffee + pink Himalayan sea salt + roasted pecans and walnuts + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(8) Exotic Caramels
- (2) Blood Orange Hibiscus Caramel: blood orange + bitter orange liqueur + 62% cacao dark chocolate + crushed hibiscus
- (2) New Mexican Pecan Caramels: pecan + vanilla extract + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate topped with Maldon salt
- (2) Red Hawaiian Salt Caramel: red Hawaiian sea salt + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- (2) Maple Sugar & Walnut Caramel: maple sugar + walnuts + 62% cacao dark chocolate + Vermont maple syrup
Our proprietary chocolate is crafted specifically to support the ingredients we infuse with it to achieve a taste experience matching the storytelling. Our 72% cacao dark chocolate is one of our most intense and has a deep roasted vegetation, dried fruit and a touch of tart berry notes. Our 45% cacao deep milk chocolate is a roasted cacao with a dense caramel profile that is achieved through the caramelization of roller dried, whole milk during the coaching process.
At the heart of our mission is creating luxury chocolate collections with responsibility to the environment that sustains our earth. We have been sourcing Fair Trade or Rainforest Alliance certified cacao for over 15 years. We are powered by 100% renewable energy and abide by a green purchasing of procuring only post consumer recycled board and biodegradable materials. Our kitchen exclusively uses Organic cream and sugar.
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.