(1) Blood Orange Caramels, 6 pieces: blood orange + bitter orange liqueur + 62% cacao dark chocolate + crushed hibiscus
(1) Traditional Collection, 4 pieces:
(1) Wink of the Rabbit®: soft caramel + 45% cacao milk chocolate + organic New Mexican pecan
(1) Absinthe: Chinese star anise + fennel + absinthe + 62% cacao dark chocolate + cocoa powder
(1) Woolloomooloo: Australian macadamia nuts + coconut + 45% cocao deep milk chocolate
(1) Chef Pascal: kirsch + 62% cacao dark chocolate + dried Michigan cherry
(1) La Bombe: I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + Reishi mushroom + dulce de leche + cocoa nibs + 62% cacao dark chocolate ganache + 23-karat edible gold leaf dipped in 45% cacao milk chocolate
(1) Hartley and Marks silk journal
May contain an amethyst, blue or green journal.
(1) Labradorite or Moonstone crystal
At times crystals may vary in the collection due to availability.
New Beginnings may contain Labradorite, Moonstone, Moldavite, Clear Quartz, or Purpurite.
(1) Sage smudge stick
(1) Guided ritual card
In 2019, my husband was destined to die from sepsis and multi-organ failure. The doctors told me he had a 100% mortality rate. During this time, I realized I could let their negativity overtake emotions or I could dig deep. I had a moment when I came into “the zone”, which for me, is the place to believe the impossible seems undeniably possible. This zone brought me to a deep reconnection with my own intuition and wisdom that lies within.
I began to have the ability to laugh at the naysayers, as opposed to drinking up the criticism and the belief that everyone knew better than me. I decided I would not absorb that which I didn't believe, fear.
So this carried deep into my work and I created these rituals for myself that could also be shared with others to access their own magic.
Through stronger rituals and belief in your intention the process of creating a sacred space and eating chocolate with focused energy could heal through activation of mind, body and spirit. These acts done fully translates into the Chocolate Ritual Collections.
There is the divine in each of us.
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. All Vosges Haut-Chocolat collections are FRESH and PERISHABLE.
We use fresh cream and other ephemeral ingredients, so please keep this box of haut-chocolat in a cool, dry place until serving.
Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts and Tree Nuts.