(2) Silver Fox: Black raspberry + hibiscus + early-harvest Mediterranean olive oil + 62% cacao dark chocolate + natural iridescent silver powder
(2) Bormana: Mirabelle plum + hibiscus + orange flower water + 62% cacao dark chocolate + Pink Bachelor Button flower
(2) Xochitquetzal: Guava, hibiscus, fresh fennel infused pâte de fruits + St. Germain elderflower liquor + 62% cacao dark chocolate + Blue Bachelor Button flower
(2) Chasca: Tangerine + raspberry+ Bulgarian rose water + 62% cacao dark chocolate ganache + turmeric infused, yellow-hued 36% cacao white chocolate
(2) Eirene: Fraise des bois + green gooseberry + early-harvest Mediterranean olive oil + 72% cacao dark chocolate + all natural pink-hued 36% cacao white chocolate
(2) Fortuna: I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + Piemontese torrone + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + ceremonial matcha
(2) Sveta Sofia: Bulgarian rose water + pistachio paste + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + dried rose bud tea + Bronte pistachio
(2) Ziva: 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + crystallized crushed violet
(2) Sakura: Boysenberry + 36% cacao white chocolate ganache + 62% cacao dark chocolate + Blackberry Sorbet flower
(2) Freya: Marionberry + lemon verbena infused ganache + 62% cacao dark chocolate + Blueberry Cheesecake flower
(2) Evaki: Treasure blackberry + Thai basil + fresh young coconut + 62% cacao dark chocolate + black raspberry and hibiscus powder
(2) Uzume: Hataruma burnt sugar caramel +rosemary + spirulina + 62% cacao dark chocolate + Purple Potato flower
(2) Black Pearl: Organic Wakaya ginger + freshly grated wasabi + 72% cacao dark chocolate + ceremonial matcha
(1) Ostara: Ranier cherry + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnut + dragon fruit + Changa mushroom + 62% cacao dark chocolate ganache + all natural pink-hued 36% cacao white chocolate
(1) Kisshoten: I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + Reishi mushroom + dulce de leche + cocoa nibs + 45% cacao deep chocolate ganache + all natural green-hued 36% cacao white chocolate
Our proprietary chocolate is crafted specifically to support the ingredients we infuse with it to achieve a taste experience matching the storytelling. Our 72% cacao dark chocolate is one of our most intense and has a deep roasted vegetation, dried fruit and a touch of tart berry notes. Our 45% cacao deep milk chocolate is a roasted cacao with a dense caramel profile that is achieved through the caramelization of roller dried, whole milk during the coaching process.
At the heart of our mission is creating luxury chocolate collections with responsibility to the environment that sustains our earth. We have been sourcing Fair Trade or Rainforest Alliance certified cacao for over 15 years. We are powered by 100% renewable energy and abide by a green purchasing of procuring only post consumer recycled board and biodegradable materials. Our kitchen exclusively uses Organic cream and sugar.
For this spring’s collection I looked to an unlikely pairing: the goddess Ostara and my sons. On the surface they have little in common, but importantly there is one thing that they do. Ostara is credited with bringing the spring and my children, like most kids, have the necessary kind of innocent optimism that affirms their belief that light and good are always around the next corner. Our seasonal collections are an expression of this. They revel in the coming of spring; a time to revive our spirits, celebrate the renewal of the Earth and the importance of finding balance and wellness inside ourselves. I wanted this collection to appeal to those with a traveled palate, but equally to my boys' love of the classics. They love our toadstool shaped sugar cookie and white chocolate bombas, and what child wouldn’t love our creamy peanut butter version of filled chocolate chips. Within the pattern on the packaging, my son's drawings of a baby bunny and fawn appear, making this offering from our Chocolate Temple a true family affair. After a challenging year on our Earth, these are the kinds of gifts that Ostara brings raining in chocolate. In this burgeoning new season, I wish for your family’s joy, that your blessings will be abundant and that you are reminded of how life-affirming the dawn is.
Peace, Love, Light and Chocolate,
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat, Hazelnuts, Pistachios, Coconut
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs, Peanuts and Tree Nuts.