(2) Neptune: early-harvest first pressed Mediterranean olive oil + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate
(1) Mars: Mexican Damiana liquor + 72% cacao dark chocolate + beet hued cacao nibs
(1) The Moon: Grenadian nutmeg + Blackwell Jamaican rum + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate
(1) The Sun: Japanese yuzu citrus + coconut + marzipan + Angelica + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate
(1) Saturn: Ceylon cinnamon + hemp seed + white poppy seeds + 85% cacao dark chocolate + crystallized violets
(1) Mercury: toasted caraway seeds + grass-fed butter caramel + The Dalmore scotch + 72% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Venus: Bulgarian rose oil + Sicilian Bronte pistachios + Italian chestnuts + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Jupiter: apricot + ylang ylang flower + fennel pollen + almond + Amaretto + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate
(2) Summer Spirit: sweet orange + curcumin + 72% cacao dark chocolate + pearlescent dust
(2) Winter Spirit: Mugo pine + 62% cacao dark chocolate + gold and green pearlescent dust
(1) Earth: reishi mushroom + Lion's Mane mushroom + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Water: fresh Japanese wasabi + Fijian ginger + 72% cacao dark chocolate + blue spirulina hued white chocolate + fresh pea shoots
(1) Air: chamomile blossom + botanical vapor distilled English gin + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate
(1) Fire: Ancho y Guajillo chili + Ceylon cinnamon + 62% cacao dark chocolate + red, guajillo chili hued white chocolate
My quest to explore the medium of chocolate is to blend ingredients with the elemental and planetary associations, conjuring a transformation into something other than sustenance. From the moment it is seen, gorgeous food begins to elicit a feeling. As it enters the body through the mouth it creates a harmonious and transformative effect which ultimately contributes to the mind and the spirit’s betterment. We use vibrant cacao to create The Healer Chocolate Alchemy collections and infuse them with a specific celestial frequency to raise the recipient’s vibration with every bite. By combining it with indigenous, energetic plants, I am able to communicate a sense of place, terroir, or earth, as the grounding home that connects the soul of the story to the people and places it originates from. I’ve made it part of my mission to use only superior sourced ingredients as an acknowledgment to nature’s secret and potent bounty that I have the honor and responsibility to reveal. Let us begin.
Peace, Love and Chocolate®,
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving.
Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Contains: Nuts, Coconuts, Hazelnuts, Almonds, Chestnuts, Milk, Soy.
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.